Parents, students, employees, and community members who wish to volunteer at a school, regional, or District office MUST register online, as follows:
- Parents and community members must create portal account.
- Parents log into the Parent Portal, community members log into the Community Portal.
- M-DCPS students log into the Student Portal.
- M-DCPS employees log into the Employee Portal.
- All other volunteers/community members log into the Community Portal. After portal login, follow these steps:
- Click the APPS/SERVICES/SITES tab at the top.
- Click on the Be a School Volunteer! link.
- Choose your school(s) and activity(ies) in which you wish to volunteer.
- Go to your selected school/location and show your identification for final approval.
- Additional information about volunteer registration can be found at https://www.engagemiamidade.net/
Our School Location is: 7101-CORAL REEF SENIOR HIGH
Please follow the instructions carefully.
Ensure that you are selecting to become a Level 1 volunteer if you DO NOT intend on
ever chaperoning overnight trips. Otherwise, select a Level 2 volunteer (requires fingerprinting).
The Volunteer Liaison at Coral Reef is:
Ms. Margie Mahnke