Tryouts – Updated April 26th, 2022
In order to condition/tryout for ANY team students must:
- Complete and turn in the Physical Packet
- Turn in certificates for 4 NFHS Courses (they are different for 2022–2023)
- Turn in all forms to Athletic Office (Room 166) during your lunch time.
- Purchase insurance – instructions emailed after paperwork is turned in.
Fall sports – Bowling, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Swimming and Volleyball – Girls are allowed to begin practice on Monday August 1st.
Football and Volleyball – Girls WILL begin tryouts/practice on August 1st, time is TBA.
Cross Country and Golf will begin tryouts/practice the week of August 1st, exact date is TBA.
Bowling and Swimming will begin tryouts once school starts on August 17th, listen for announcements.
Winter sports – Basketball (Boys and Girls), Soccer (Boys and Girls) and Wrestling (Boys and Girls) will begin practice in mid-late October, based on the FHSAA allowable dates.
Spring Sports – Badminton, Baseball, Flag Football, Lacrosse (Boys and Girls), Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball – Boys, Water Polo – Girls will begin practice in January or February, based on the FHSAA allowable dates.
Off Season Conditioning
- Current students you need to check your Coral Reef Gmail regularly for the most up to date information.
- Incoming students and new athletes, please email the coach of the sport you are interested in, so that you can be made aware of things you can do on your own to help prepare for when we tryouts occur.
- Check Twitter @reefathletics1 or Instagram @coralreefathletics for schedule when office will be open. You can also check the calendar on the Coral Reef Website