Tryouts – Updated September 2nd, 2021
In order to condition/tryout for ANY team students must:
- Complete and turn in the Physical Packet
- Turn in certificates for 4 NFHS Courses
- Turn in all forms to Athletic Office (Room 166) during your lunch time.
- Purchase insurance – instructions emailed after paperwork is turned in.
Boys and Girls Soccer tryouts will start on Monday October 18th, you must have all your paperwork turned in and cleared by Wednesday October 13th.
Girls Basketball tryouts will start on Monday October 25th, you must have all your paperwork turned in and cleared by Wednesday October 20th.
Boys Basketball tryouts will start on Monday November 1st, you must have all your paperwork turned in and cleared by Wednesday October 27th.
Wrestling tryouts will start on Monday November 8th, you must have all your paperwork turned in and cleared by Wednesday November 3rd.
Spring Sports tryouts will happen in mid-January to early-February, sport by sport tryout information will be emailed shortly before.
Off Season Conditioning
- Students you need to check your Coral Reef Gmail regularly for the most up to date information.
- Please email the coach of the sport you are interested in, so that you can be made aware of things you can do on your own to help prepare for when we tryouts occur.
- Check Twitter @reefathletics1 or Instagram @coralreefathletics for schedule when office will be open. You can also check the calendar on the Coral Reef Athletics/Master Calendar.