Tryouts – Updated November 3rd, 2020
In order to condition/tryout for ANY team students must:
- Complete and turn in the Physical Packet
- Turn in certificates for 4 NFHS Courses
- Turn in all forms to Athletic Office (Room 118)
- Purchase insurance – instructions emailed after paperwork is turned in.
Winter Sports tryouts will happen in mid-November, sport by sport tryout information will be coming soon.
Off Season Conditioning
Due to COVID-19, at this point Miami Dade County Public School have paused Spring Sports conditioning (baseball, softball, flag football, lacrosse, tennis).
- Students you need to check your Coral Reef Gmail regularly for the most up to date information.
- Please email the coach of the sport you are interested in, so that you can be made aware of things you can do on your own to help prepare for when we are allowed to resume Athletics.
- Check Twitter @reefathletics1 or Instagram @coralreefathletics for schedule when office will be open. You can also check the calendar on the Coral Reef Website