Tryouts – Updated August 25th, 2022
In order to condition/tryout for ANY team students must:
- Complete and turn in the Physical Packet
- Turn in certificates for 4 NFHS Courses (they are different for 2022 – 2023)
- Turn in all forms to the Athletic Office (Room 166) during your lunch time.
- Purchase insurance – instructions emailed after paperwork is turned in.
- Fall sports –Cross Country, Football, Golf, Swimming and Volleyball – Girls have all already had their tryouts.
- Bowling tryouts will be September 1st and 2nd at Bird Bowl after school, talk with Coach Lorenzo firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Winter sports – Paperwork submission dates
- Soccer (boys and girls) – Wednesday October 12th
- Girls Basketball – Wednesday October 19th
- Boys Basketball – Wednesday October 26th
- Wrestling – Wednesday November 2nd
- Spring Sports – Badminton, Baseball, Flag Football, Lacrosse (Boys and Girls), Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball – Boys, Water Polo – Girls will begin practice in January or February, based on the FHSAA allowable dates.
Off Season Conditioning
- Current students you need to check your Coral Reef Gmail regularly for the most up to date information.
- Check Twitter @reefathletics1 or Instagram @coralreefathletics for schedule when office will be open. You can also check the calendar on the Coral Reef Website