All students enrolled in Agriscience, Business, Engineering, and our Medical Academies are required to complete at least one youth summer internship program anytime before the start of their senior year to become NAFTrack program completers.
Students from our Visual & Performing Arts, International Baccalaureate, and Legal Academies are not required but are welcome to participate.
Step 1 – Join Our Cuda Credit Union – Click On Hyperlink Below for More Information & Requirements
Must sign-up in person during lunch, inside student courtyard, for one of the following upcoming scheduled dates:
March 16th , April 5th, or April 19th 2022.
Step 2 – Purchase School Insurance – Click On the Website Link Provided Below the Following Instructions
- Select Florida and Miami Dade County Public Schools
- Must purchase the Middle & High School ($15.00) Basic Plan
- You will be required to Create a New Account if you do not have a previous account with them.
If you have already purchased this type of school insurance earlier this school year please be ready to provide proof of purchase. You are not required to purchase it a second time. Please be advised that football insurance is not acceptable for the Summer Youth Internship Program.
Step 3 – Stay Informed – Watch our Internship Orientation Video Below
Your academy teacher will get you registered for the pre-internship course on Odysseyware to be completed no later than the May 13th deadline.
For more information, you can call the SYIP Hotline at 305-693-3005
Step 4 – Create Your Online Digital Portfolio for free using bulb – Click On the YouTube Videos Provided Below For More Information
- Access your bulb account by going to your Miami Dade student portal and find the blue b logo (or search bulb digital portfolios).
- Select the logo and it will sign you into your bulb account.
- Create an account by completing the fields.
This is a requirement as well as a great way to express your skills and interests through an online resume / digital portfolio.
If you have any further questions or concerns please make sure to contact your academy lead teacher.