- May 26th 9:30 – 11:30 am – Student Government Graduation Rehearsal
- May 30th 8:00 am – 10;00 am – Stage, Chorus, Orchestra, Band, Flag Bearers, SGA, and student speaker Rehearsal
- May 30th 12:30 – 2:20pm VPA Academy Graduation rehearsal and Cap & Gown distribution in the auditorium
- May 31st 8:00 am – 9:30 am Business Academy Graduation rehearsal and Cap & Gown distribution in the auditorium
- May 31st 10:00 am – 11:30 am Legal Academy Graduation rehearsal and Cap & Gown distribution in the auditorium
- May 31st 12:30 pm – 2:20 pm IB Academy Graduation rehearsal and Cap & Gown distribution in the auditorium
- June 1st 7:30 am – 9:30 am Ag/Eng Academy Graduation rehearsal and Cap & Gown distribution in the auditorium
- June 1st 10:00 am – 11:30 am Medical Academy Graduation rehearsal and Cap & Gown distribution in the auditorium
- June 1st 12:30 pm – 2:20 pm Senior Class Graduation Rehearsal in the gym
- June 2nd 7:30 am – 9:00 am Stage Rehearsal in the gym
- June 2nd 9:00 am – 11:30 am Senior Class Graduation Rehearsal in the gym
Cap and Gown Distribution
Cap and gown distribution will begin May 30th by Academy. Seniors who are not cleared by May 30th will not receive their Cap & Gown until their counselor is able to clear them.
Seniors who did not purchase their Cap & Gown by the required date will need to wait until they are cleared for graduation by their counselor. They will receive a letter once they are cleared with directions on purchasing and picking up their Cap & Gown from Herff Jones
Each senior will receive 5 tickets for graduation . Graduates do not need a ticket for themselves. Only those seniors who participated in the PTSA senior fundraiser will be eligible for extra tickets.
All seniors will be required to attend the Mandatory Graduation meeting on May 23rd 12:30 pm – 2:20 pm in the Auditorium
Diploma pickup and gown return
Diploma pick up will be at Coral Reef on Tuesday, June 6th from 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm only.
You must return your graduation gown at this time, or you will not receive your Diploma
Cap & Gown: You will receive your cap and gown and graduation regalia during your Academy graduation rehearsal.
· Try it on at home. Make sure it fits and the zipper works.
· Hang up the gown to smooth out the wrinkles.
· Your gown should be wrinkle-free. Do not iron it. Only steam the gown.
Clearance for Graduation
- All fees and financial obligations must be cleared
- Laptop/school device and charger returned
- Complete required CAP survey on SCOIR
- Return Graduation Contract
- Complete FLVS classes
- Pass all required academic courses
- Return signed district Graduation Letter
Dress Code (underneath the gown):
- Dress Pants (solid color)
- White or light-colored dress shirt must have a collar
- Dress Shoes, Dress socks
- No jeans, No shorts, No sneakers, No flip flop sandals, or any other garment considered to be casual
- Dress Skirt/Pants and Blouse (light colored)
- Dress (light colored)
- Dress shoes or dress sandals; keep in mind that you are walking. Limit heal height.
- NO midriffs, jeans, shorts, sneakers, combat boots, flip flops or any other garment considered to be casual