1111 Parrot Jungle Trail
Miami, FL 33132
This Friday is Junior Winter Formal. The following is details and updates regarding formal. We have over 400 students attending our 1st ever Junior Winter Formal and we are so excited to have this beautiful event for you. It is important however, that you know and understand the expectation of our Coral Reef students and guests.
When: December 16, 2022
Location: Jungle Island l, 1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami, FL, 33132
Theme: Winter Wonderland
- You must have your Coral Reef Student ID with you. Your guest must have a school ID or license as well. Your guest name on the google form must match the guests ID.
- You will check in at the tables as soon as you exit the elevators. Teachers and staff will be there to greet you and check you in. You will receive a wrist band once checked in.
- Once inside, you must stay inside. You will not be able to come and go.
All students attending the event must fill out the google form below. Include your guest information only if you purchased a 2nd ticket.
*Guest must enter the event with the Coral Reef student who purchased the ticket.
Parking: park in the parking garage at jungle island on the 2nd floor. Or you can be dropped off on the 1st floor in front of the elevators. Elevators will take you from the drop off/parking area to the event space. If you are self parking- parking is $10.
The event is a formal event. To give you an idea- it’s more formal than homecoming but it is not ballgown and tuxedos as you would wear to prom (and long dresses are not required) Boys should wear a sports jacket or suit jacket. Tie is optional. (T-shirts are not allowed!!!)
Rules and Restrictions on attire:
- Dresses that are strapless or with spaghetti straps are allowed.
- Dresses made from see through fabric are NOT allowed.
- Backless dresses are allowed if they do not expose skin below the waist.
- Two-piece dresses are allowed if the rib & abdominal areas are covered.
- Slits on dresses may be no higher than mid-thigh.
- Appropriate dress shoes must be worn all night. You cannot take off shoes and be barefoot during the event
- Necklines may not be lower than the bottom of the breastbone.
- Undergarments should not be visible at any time
- No t-shirt or shorts allowed
- Dress shoes are to be worn. Beach sandals and sneakers of any kind are not allowed.
- Baseball caps, bandanas, and hats may not be worn.
- No canes may be used as accessories.
- Bags are not allowed into the event. Only a small purse is allowed.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- IF DRESS CODE ISN’T FOLLOWED, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE EVENT
- IF ANY RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED, YOU WILL BE ESCORTED OUT OF THE EVENT.
- IF YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT FOR EITHER REASON, YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN A REFUND
- NON-ATTENDANCE IS NOT A REASON FOR A REFUND.
- You cannot leave and re-enter the event. Once you exit the check in point, you will not be allowed to come back in.
- All Coral Reef students and guests must present a picture ID at the registration table before entering the event. Either a school ID or driver’s license may be used. If you do not have ID, you will not be allowed to enter. Once you leave you may not return. In other words, you may only enter the event one time. Guests cannot be 21 or older.
- Administration reserves the right to take a ticket away if student violates the Code of Student Conduct prior to event and/or fails to adhere to an attendance contract.
- No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, tobacco products, vapes or mood modifiers are permitted either before or during the event. STUDENTS WHO DO NOT ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES PRESENTED HEREIN WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE DANCE AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE ARREST AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SUSPENSION WITHOUT A REFUND. THE ADMINISTRATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EXCLUDE OR EXPEL ANY PERSON WHO APPEARS TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS AND/OR ALCOHOL.
- Please remember, this is a school-sponsored event. Dress and behave in an appropriate, respectful manner so that everyone attending will be able to enjoy the event.
- Food and refreshments will be included in ticket. Event begins at 7PM and ends at 11:00 PM. No entry after 8:30 PM.
I have reviewed the rules and regulations above and understand that if I fail to adhere to any of above rules, I will not be allowed to enter the event and forfeit my ticket. By purchasing a Winter Formal ticket and filling out the required google form, I acknowledge that I have read the Winter Formal guidelines and understand the consequences for not following the rules. Students who purchase a ticket and do not fill out the google form will not be allowed into the event. REMEMBER…TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE!