Add to Calendar
April 14, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Class of 2022 Junior Ring Ceremony
April 14, 2021
Coral Reef Senior High
Coral Reef Junior Ring Ceremony Class of 2022 Opening Remarks
Junior Ring Ceremony will be a Drive by which will take place from 5pm – 7pm at Coral Reef.
- You will enter through the 102nd avenue gate (not the student parking) Please follow the directives from staff and signs for the drive through event. Drive slowly and stay in your car.
- The Junior cannot be driving.
- One car per Junior
- Juniors will exit the car at a designated location. Family and friends are to remain in the car for the entire time.
- Decorate your car in school and class spirit. We are celebrating you!
- If you purchased your ring from Herff Jones, they will be here that night to give out the rings. If you are bringing your own ring, you will hold onto it the entire time.
- Bring a pen to fill out information card.
- Don’t forget your phone or camera to take personal pictures
- If you are on quarantine or tested positive you cannot participate in the event.
- Please dress appropriately. Semi Formal appropriate attire. Remember this is a school event.
- A professional photographer will take your picture as you walk across the stage through the ring.
- If interested, there will be a photo booth set up for family. You can proceed to take pictures after the drive through or exit the school.
Pictures for the slideshow must be emailed by Friday, April 9th to Juniors@coralreefhigh.org.