PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING A TICKET!
Coral Reef Senior High
2021 Homecoming Dance Rules and Regulations
Homecoming Dance Information:
When: Friday, October 22nd
Time: 7:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Where: Coral Reef Senior High Courtyard and Gym
Theme: Disco Night
Cost: $70 per ticket
Homecoming Spirit Week:
- Monday: Rock Stars vs Cowboys
- Tuesday: Decades Day
- Wednesday: Every Class for itself
- Seniors – Black
- Juniors – White
- Sophomores – Grey
- Freshmen – Teal
- Thursday: Game Day “Reef Spirit”
- Friday: Pop Culture Day
- Friday, October 15th Hispanic Heritage Show 12:45 pm Tickets $5.00
- Wednesday October 20th Homecoming Pep Rally
- Thursday, October 21st – Homecoming Game Day Tailgate and Football Game Ticket Cost TBA
- Friday, October 22nd – Homecoming Dance Tickets $70.00 each
- Wednesday, October 27th Powder puff 1:00 pm Tickets $5.00
HOCO Dance Ticket Sales:
- Tickets will go on sale October 1st for Seniors Only – only 1 ticket
- Ticket sales will open on October 2nd for Juniors – only 1 ticket
- Ticket Sales will open on October 3rd for Sophomores and Freshmen – only 1 ticket
- Ticket sales will open on October 4th for Guests outside of Coral Reef – ticket must be purchased by Coral Reef student. CRHS students are limited to only 1 additional ticket.
- Ticket Sales are limited to 800 tickets total
*Guest must enter the event with the Coral Reef student who purchased the ticket.
*Google form must be filled out after purchasing a ticket. If purchasing a 2nd ticket, a guest google form must be submitted.
The dress code for the evening is SEMI- FORMAL and applies to all attendees, whether a Coral Reef student or the date of a Coral Reef student.
If taking a guest, the purchaser of the ticket is responsible for their guest knowing and following all the rules listed below and submitting a guest form to the Activities office by October 15th.
If the form is not turned in by that time the ticket is forfeited.
Restrictions on attire:
- Dresses that are strapless or with spaghetti straps are allowed.
- Dresses made from see through fabric are NOT allowed.
- Backless dresses are allowed if they do not expose skin below the waist.
- Two-piece dresses are allowed if the rib & abdominal areas are covered.
- Slits on dresses may be no higher than mid-thigh.
- Appropriate dress shoes must be worn all night. You cannot take off shoes during the event
- Necklines may not be lower than the bottom of the breastbone.
- No sunglasses.
- Undergarments should not be visible at any time
- No t-shirt or shorts allowed
- Dress shoes are to be worn. Beach sandals and sneakers of any kind are not allowed.
- Baseball caps, bandanas, and hats may not be worn.
- No canes may be used as accessories.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN TO ENTER THE HOMECOMING DANCE. MASKS REQUIRED WHEN INSIDE THE GYM AND ON DANCE FLOOR.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- IF DRESS CODE ISN’T FOLLOWED, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE EVENT
- IF ANY RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED, YOU WILL BE EXITED FROM THE EVENT.
- IF YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT FOR EITHER REASON, YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN A REFUND
- NON-ATTENDANCE IS NOT A REASON FOR A REFUND.
- COVID OR QUARANTINE REFUNDS WILL BE DETERMINED ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS
- All Coral Reef students and guests must present a picture ID at the registration table before entering the event. Either a school ID or driver’s license may be used. If you do not have ID, you will not be allowed to enter. Once you leave you may not return. In other words, you may only enter the event one time. Guests cannot be 21 or older.
- Only Coral Reef students may purchase Homecoming tickets. Administration reserves the right to take a ticket away if student violates the Code of Student Conduct prior to event and/or fails to adhere to an attendance contract.
- No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, tobacco products, vapes or mood modifiers are permitted either before or during the event. STUDENTS WHO DO NOT ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES PRESENTED HEREIN WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE DANCE AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE ARREST AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SUSPENSION WITHOUT A REFUND. THE ADMINISTRATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EXCLUDE OR EXPEL ANY PERSON WHO APPEARS TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS AND/OR ALCOHOL.
- Please remember, this is a school-sponsored event. Dress and behave in an appropriate, respectful manner so that everyone attending will be able to enjoy the event.
- Food and refreshments will be included in ticket. Event begins at 7PM and ends at 11:30 PM. No entry after 8:30 PM. Cost is $70. Tickets can be purchased through the OSP section of your student portal.
I have reviewed the rules and regulations above and understand that if I fail to adhere to any of above rules, I will not be allowed to enter the event and forfeit my ticket. By purchasing a homecoming ticket and filling out the required google form, I acknowledge that I have read the Homecoming guidelines and understand the consequences for not following the rules. Students who purchase a ticket and do not fill out the google form will not be allowed into Homecoming. REMEMBER…TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE!